May 10, 2009

Flash Update

Hello..... I know i've been neglecting this space for a while, and I'm sorry.
I've been extra busy, as usual, at uni. Gonna finish up the current sem in a couple of weeks.

Oh yeah, watched the new Star Trek movie.
It was friggin awesome!!!! Surprisingly, it pretty safe for non-Trekkies to watch, so yeah.
Watch it!

In case none of ya'll know, my friend Fuzz-Ball has now lived in with me and the family here
in the Cheras Home. Long story cut short, I'm just helping a friend out.

Finally got a new TV and home theatre system. Its a Sony Bravia 40 inch with matching Sony
home theatre system. Its got 3 inputs for HDMI and 1 input for DVI. Fuzz-Ball's CPU
has been hooked up onto it and we've been gaming on HD eversince.
(HAHAAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!)

Me and current love affair are doing good. 3 months now.

I just cant wait to settle my current semester and go back to work.

Already got a gig lined up for the 23rd of May. ISKL's prom. Buzz me for deets.

I think that's it for now.
Gotta run.
Will ramble some more here when i can from time to time.







.word.

No comments: