Jul 6, 2009

Hello World!

Hello!!!

I'm on semester break still. what's new? Nothing i suppose....Yeah, I know, boring of me.
What have I been doing the past 4 days? Well, nothing really. Except play Rainbow 6 Vegas 2,
like a gazillion times on LAN with people at home, hahahaha!....

Good god!...I swear, I've been playing PC games non stop for the past week. Need a job!
Better yet, I need a new hobby =S

What do I intend to do in this coming week?
1. Service my other car.
2. See the love affair and spend time with her (smiles).
3. Get a job.
4. Get a new hobby I suppose =S
5. Update track collection for Deejaying.
6. Haircut??

This might be random, but i am seriously craving for a vanilla milkshake right now.
I don't know why.

As I sit here smoking my Lucky Strikes and writting this post, I can't quite help thinking
on how small the world is getting for me. People I knew from last week, probably knew people
I've been friends with for like 10 years. Funny. But it gets horrible when you just cant recall
names sometimes, especially when you bump into people you haven't seen in 5-8 years...

Well whatever it is, my point is that this city is starting to get really really small as people get
even more connected. Random, but maybe KL is just one big "Join-The-Dots" game =P
Hahahaha, I don't even know what I'm crapping about now.

Sh*t, I need sleep.



later people.





word

No comments: