Jan 8, 2009

Of Jews, Extremism, and Bullets

I've been following the recent offensive by Israel in the news.
I am reminded of the last confrontation with Hezbollah, and of course, Beirut.

Aint it obvious?
The root of this dates back centuries ago. The ancient Feuds between Muslims and Jews.

Say what you want, but the state of Israel shouldn't have been formed or recognized.
And don't think they are the ones to be blamed for the whole thing.
Arabs too. Yes, the Arabs. I get the anger, but really...what has Islam preached in
settling disputes or differences? I don't see anywhere in the Quran that says its ok
to pick up an AK47, or strap C4 on yourselves and start killing innocent civilians.

And wait, there is more. Its also obvious that the UN Security Council isn't working.
Result shows that there is nobody within the UN with a clear solution except
delaying the inevitable.

From where I stand, the only way for any of us to stop violence there is to stop
the trafficking of weapons and weapon-producing material into the region. Who's
the people trafficking these weapons? OBVIOUSLY the United States Government.
They have been supplying their "Allies" since the Cold War started, and hasn't
stopped since the wall came down. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure
that one out, didn't it.

And it doesn't stop there. Guess where weapons for the "Freedom Fighters" are being
transported through? Well, there's Hezbollah Controlled Lebanon, there's Syria, and
the grand daddy of all Mid-East weapons supplier, IRAN. Say what you want, I'm just
stating the obvious. Seriously, I think we should look at this on-going issue from
where I'm seeing it.

Really, think about it. For the deaths of thousands, if not millions, someone
is getting a huge profit or payoff in some form for it. Go figure. Its really
obvious that I won't state anything anymore. If we pacify these people and its
networks, we pacify violence in the region. There's the solution, I'll accept that Nobel now.

I pray peace does come for the Mid-East in a peaceful, diplomatic and civilized
manner. Humanity doesn't need another war now.....do we?

No comments: