Jan 19, 2009

Wake Up Calls and SuperSavers

I know it seems sorta fast, but yeah....

Lets adress her as Miss N for now yeah???

Friend of Zuri's I met at Zuri's farewell.
It seems we have gone through a good start, but I'm not gonna jinx this one.
She's a year younger than me (first time I'm stepping out with someone younger!!!).
Got a very interesting mixture in terms of her Heritage.
A very open mind. Very artsy (she's a dancer....go figure).....
And errrmmmm.....well, more for me to find out now is there? hahahahaha.

I've been giving her wake up calls for her classes and she buzzes me after midnight
on her Hotlink SuperSavers (shit!! apasal I go and barred my phone, AGAIN).
Only wished that I didn't barred my phone.

Planning to see her again before CNY. Hopefully, after CNY as well.
It seems to be going somewhere positive.
No promises. Just have to wait and see on this one.
Plus, the 'gut feeling' hasn't given me any indicators.




Although there is that one person in mind still....
I still do care, and I still do feel something.
But for what has happened.....I don't know.....
Whatever it is, I've made my stand and I stay strong and affirmed towards my stance.
Maybe I've not truly let go, maybe I already have.
Its.....hard to say. I just hope that I don't do anything stupid about it.







word.

No comments: