Jul 16, 2008

A Conversation with HK...

Mr. Bermuda: HK, just curious...
whats on your birthday wishlist this year?

HK: well, i'm not the one to pressure anyone you see...so whatever you give, i will gladly and sincerely accept :) for me, its the thought that counts not the item!!!

Mr. Bermuda: hahaha...ok...awesomeness...oh btw...got a song that reminds me of you HK...you ever heard of Fresh by Kool & The Gang???

HK: no...pass it over!

Mr. Bermuda: funny story...my mom told me she was dancing with her date in the US back in 87 to this song....muahahahahaha.....

HK: hahaha...awwww....cute...lol....

Mr. Bermuda: so neway, listen to the lyrics of the song k?

moments later....

HK: i'm fresh,hahaha.....is that a compliment?

Mr. Bermuda: haiya, just listen to the lyrics,muahahahaha!






Fyi, Kool & The Gang's Fresh is in my player in the sidebar people...do listen to it...nothing wrong with a lil bit of RETRO in your life....later peepz....


...


one

No comments: