Jul 4, 2008

Mr Bermuda says...

to dearest bestie Rah...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
HAHA...

just the other day, i was otp with the fabulous HK...
i am prolly gonna go see her next week for drinks...gosh we havent done that in ages...
the last time we did was...damn!...last year :S
oh well...college schedule has been a lil bit tricky to my external planning...

goin off to work tomorrow. be on set at 9am till evening.
another day of filming.
and then after that, Mr Bermuda has invites to Rah's party.hahaha...
i am well hoping that Bijou has CDJs...thinking of spinning for her..

that reminds me. HK's birthday is somewhere this month too...and she wants to club...
perfect opportunity to get a gig for her...note to self, plan HK's party with her.


RazGriz was staying with me all week.
went back today.
gotta go over to DesaRia soon and chill out there with him.


what else is in my mind?
i miss my LP...
AWLP 114.
(sighs)...

ok,have to go.
later peeps.

No comments: