Sep 1, 2008

Gizmo Time

So the Thrive Edition wasn't there anymore. But that did not stop or curb my hopes of a killer laptop. And then i found it......

Meet my HP Pavilion DV4....or Kate =D


I am still drooling over it till today. Drooooooooooooooooooooooool....................

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bought her on the 30th, just in time for the Low Yatt Merdeka IT Sale.
Running on a Centrino 2, with 4Gb RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce 9200 GS.
So far so good, i'm liking the Vista OS. I just have to remember to update it regularly =S
I'm happy.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA




As if that wasn't enough, the family deicded to go on a splurge on our computers.
We bought ourselves a brand new CPU with a 17 inch LCD.


WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Its what I call a triple-A CPU....

ASUS Motherboard
ATI Graphics Card
AMD Processor

But its not running on just another AMD Processor. Its running on a Phenom.
Yes, Phenom X4 QUAD CORE. Its a friggin Quad Core people!!!!! =P
Exciting times ahead with this CPU =)




And finally, we move on to smaller things. My mom went nuts over this....


Asus Eee Series. Frankly, i don't like it cause its just to small for me (as the picture will show you). But i think its ok for ladies who are always on the move. 2Gb of RAM means its decent. Not too sure whats the processor but it works.


Productive weekend i had in Low Yatt, haha =P





one.
...

No comments: