Sep 1, 2008

Peek!

These past few days have been crazy. So crazy at home, I had to getaway to Shaz's
place in Cyberia. But in the end, it all turned out to be ok.

Chilled with HK alot. She helped me cope with the stress.
And finally she has a name for "Baby Mercy"....

Meet Raphael....



I'd show you guys the owner, but I deem the owner too hot for the internet :)
Maybe some other time eh? haha....

Moving on. Went out with Miss L Friday night. Just had drinks with her, conversing. It was fun, haha =D
In common in more ways than 7 now, haha =P

And this is what it would look like if any of you went out with me....



After drinks, she accompanied me to go get a bite. For some reason, I was really craving for a hot dog at the time. After my bite, it was quite a funny experience really to accompany Miss L to wait for her car from the valets...
quote "...your such a princess...."

haha...

But don't get me wrong. It was actually nice being with her. =D
We shall have to wait and see where this goes.



...
one.

No comments: