Sep 23, 2008

Raya Blues

I am anxious to drive back to Perak. Raya is just days away now I think.
Cant wait for all the lemangs, kuah kacangs, rendangs, and *droooooools* raya cookies...
haha...

Uni has been quite busy for me lately. Already its week 8 now. This week alone i hv 3 submissions to fulfill. 2 essays, and 1 video assignment. Also, 2 exams =(
Mid terms ='(
New Economy Communications, and Malaysian Studies (arrrggghhh!)...

Ramadhan on the other hand has helped though. I've been smoking really less these past 2 weeks plus. I dont feel the urge or temptation to smoke as bad as I did last year (sigh!)... But it is quite tough on you when working.

For the past 5 days, i've been with emiko72 and Ragazza all around uni, filming our mini doc. I swear to god, that damned Manfrotto tripod could not get any heavier. But don't get me wrong. Filming is such fun!...hahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha =D


Shooting at the plaza...


and here's Mr DP (Director of Photography) on this assignment, emiko72...


Once the final master is edited, i shall post it up here, and also Youtube and Facebook.


What am I doing later?
Mandi!!!....

And then wait for buka...eat....
and finally...

WATCH 5 JINGGA ON 8TV AT 9:30PM TONIGHT...

hahahahahaha.




That's all I can ramble for now folks. Might not update due to me being away for raya.
So just in case,
I wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin in advanced =D

Later ya'll....




one.
....

No comments: