Feb 3, 2009

Helen Of T......

Meet Helen, my SUV =D


She's a late '90s Mitsubishi Pajero SWB (Short Wheel Base). She's powered by a 3 litre V6.
Pretty much stock standard, except for the ICE. Currently she is using a Clarion CD head
unit. But sadly, the head unit is slowly dying on me.

Not to worry though, cause I've been out on a recce for a new head unit =)
Still waiting for my KFC TVC paycheck so that I can purchase a new head unit.
This is the head unit i have in mind....


Pioneer DEH 2100IB. hehehehehehehe =D

And oh, just did some minor repairing to Helen's wiring. All my lights on the dash are
now working, so as these.....


My spotlights are working again!!!!....hahahahahaha.
Perfect for flashing at idiots who cant drive =P

There's alot more stuff that I plan on doing to Helen. Probably after the head unit,
I might go and recce for new rims and tyres, and maybe a paint job as well....


God willing, hopefully I get to do these planned cosmetic jobs for Helen.
We shall see on how it goes on.







word

No comments: