Feb 25, 2009

Why?

Ok, recently my drives to uni have started to suck.
First, Persiaran Apec is now jammed up in the morning, just
because of the traffic light turn into Jalan Teknokrat 1, where Uni is.
It's like EVERYONE's goin to Limkokwing Uni.

WTF!!!!!

To give me a bigger headache, Limkokwing student parking lot now
is at flat rate of RM2.00 per entry. Ok, ok, so that's not such a bad thing...
But now everyone parks inside!. The lot looks like a friggin second hand
car dealership! Walking up to class feels like an exercise.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!

I miss Cyberjaya when everyone else didn't knew it existed.






word

1 comment:

Alison T. said...

I hate driving there now too. parking is such a bitch. even if you don't park in the lot. *sighs*

and I didn't realise the traffic light thing. hmm.